Davies Collison Cave Pty Ltd (DCC) provides patent and design, trade mark and legal services.
Established in Australia more than a century ago, DCC is one of Asia Pacific’s largest and longest established patent and trade marks attorney firms. DCC provides intellectual property services across the Asia Pacific region and has primary offices located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
DCC provides expert advice relating to patents, trade marks, domain names, plant rights, registered designs and trade secrets.
Patents and Designs
DCC’s patent attorneys have technical expertise that covers all industry sectors, including:
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Building and construction
- Food and beverages
- Agriculture and agribusiness
- Mining and resources
- Fashion, architecture and design
- Chemical and materials engineering
- Clean technology and energy
- Biotechnology and pharmaceuticals
- Arts, marketing and media
- ICT and software
- Medical technology and devices
- Universities and research
DCC’s trade mark group comprises some of the most experienced Trade Marks Attorneys in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. The trade mark group specialises in a holistic range of services to assist in protecting the brand identity of its clients.
Davies Collison Cave Law (DCC Law) is Australia’s leading specialist intellectual property law firm, and provides a complete range of IP related and commercial legal services.
DCC Law specialises in strategic analysis, protection, enforcement and commercialisation and licensing of all aspects of IP, as well as providing an extensive commercial law offering.
- IP and Commercial Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- IP Strategy Advice
- Trade Secrets and Data Protection
- Commercialisation and Licensing
- Private Wealth and Succession
- Corporate, Commercial, Property and Tax
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
In addition to its focus on excellence, DCC and DCC Law differentiate themselves from other IP firms through the importance they place on their people and collegiate culture.
DCC’s Attorneys and DCC Law’s lawyers are among the most academically qualified and experienced IP specialists in the country. They are experienced in a broad range of science and technology backgrounds with established technical, as well as legal skills.