Managing your Shareholding

QANTM’s share register is managed by Computershare Investor Services Limited.

Securityholders who want information about their holdings, dividend payments or related administrative matters should contact Computershare at 1300 850 505 or online at

Computershare allows securityholders to easily access services and manage current holdings online. To log into Computershare Online you will need your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) which can be found on your holding statement.

Due to privacy restrictions, QANTM group personnel are unable to respond to specific shareholder queries about their holdings in QANTM.

Contact Details

Computershare Printable Forms

Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
452 Johnston Street
Abbotsford,  Victoria,  3001

Email:  [email protected]
Telephone from within Australia:   1300 850 505
Telephone from outside Australia:  +61 3 9415 4000
Facsimile:  +61 3 9473 2500

Frequently asked Questions

Who is QANTM’s Share Registrar and how do I make contact?

QANTM’s share registrar is Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited (Computershare). Securityholders can access a number of services provided by Computershare online at  The online service can be used to obtain information on your current holding and transaction history including dividend payment information for taxation purposes.  You can also access and download forms necessary to advise of changes to your holding (such as direct credit banking instructions, change of address, notification of tax file number) and to transfer your holding. If you are not able to access the information you require online, please contact Computershare on the phone numbers provided under ‘Contact Details’. When accessing information online or phoning Computershare, please have your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) available, as shown on your statements.

How do I change my address?

You can change your address online through Computershare’s Investor Centre.  If you are not a member, you can print out a Change of Address form available via Printable Forms , and also accessible on the Computershare Investor Centre homepage.  Complete the form and mail it to Computershare.

Do I need to advise Computershare if I have changed my name?

Yes. Name changes need to be advised in writing using the applicable form, available via Printable Forms, and on the Computershare Investor Centre homepage.  Please enclose a copy of the legal documentation confirming your name change.

I have not received or I have lost my last dividend cheque.  What should I do?

For lost cheques or other dividend enquiries you should contact Computershare via email or by calling the QANTM Shareholder Information Line on 1300 850 505. When accessing information online, or by phone, you may be required to provide your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) as shown on your Issuer Sponsored/CHESS statements, and other personal details such as your postcode.

I want future dividend payments to be paid via direct credit to a nominated bank account.  What do I need to do?

The preferred method of dividend payment is via direct credit to a nominated bank account.  For security reasons, Computershare cannot accept changes over the phone or by email.  You may download a Direct Credit form via the Printable Forms or contact Computershare (1800 850 505) and they will mail you the appropriate form for completion.

What other online services are available?

You can keep your shareholder details up-to-date in a quick, efficient and secure manner by logging onto Computershare’s Easy Updates for QANTM Security Holders at where you can:
–  add/amend your dividend payment instructions
–  elect how you want to receive your security holder communications
–  add/amend your Tax File Number or ABN